Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kids = Tranquility

Juz got back from my department's family day at PD (Port Dickson).
I am exhausted & drained by the cute & funny tele-matches I participated in (although only 2 or 3 games, damn I need more exercise !:p)

The food & drinks were superb though! (coz it was sponsored & paid for hence I gobbled & gulped them like a camel in an oasis after days in the Sahara! :p)

But what I really took delight in was the presence of adorable & darling, restless yet angelic KIDS!

I was at the side of the tele-match area this afternoon .. & it was the kids' session... I did not intend to lose myself with their bubbly & carefree nature ..

Alas .. I was actually smiling & was in a state of extreme tranquility (without me noticing) just by watching them running & giggling & teasing each other with the purest & sinless acts ..
heheheh
Cute creations of God ..

My thoughts of life & its difficulties were magically & mystically was blown away by this unique & exclusive creations of God's, laughter & joy!

The act of hoisting them cute 'creatures' too transmits a tremendous rush of endorphins up my brain! (a rush no artificial or man-made 'practice' can achieve)
.. they just simply take u to somewhere u never thot u could be & feel .. they are just magical !! no more words can describe them ..

Hmmm maybe it's about time for me to be getting one :p

3 comments:

  1. waa..dah ada niat tuuuu..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. petanda ko nak kena 'nikah' ni gapa! abih la ko... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete