Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Ther is chkn cury n othrs fr ur dnr"

07/04/09 started off rather well & early for me today (but it could have been earlier on other unfortunate days, THANXSS to my job ! :p).


The good thing is, I was left alone with ma beloved & precious dormancy (or better known as sleep :p) thru the whole, rainy & windy nite, without any intrusion from the dreaded & damned images of "the past" .. hmmm .. :D

Anyways...

Time, bizarrely seemed to have bolted swiftly today at office (most probably an undefined psychological effect of my undivided focus to work :p :p :p) & I was reminded that I am to log out of the system (to end my shift) very soon by a familiar vibrating & buzzing sound from my cell...

It's a text from Mama:

"Ther is chkn cury n othrs fr ur dnr"

WOOHOO !!
To my delight DINNER IS PREPARED !!

The ramblings & growlings of my tummy are soon to be tamed & shut by her superb & suit for kings spread of grubs!

I was greeted with not only "chkn cury" but also a bowl of "sotong goreng kunyit" (stir-fried squid with Tumeric powder, onions & potato slices) & "ikan jelawat goreng" (some kinda freshwater fish with tonnes of bones, coated in a batter & deep fried) !!

BEST KAN ???? hehehe

Sometimes I wonder in sorrow .. what am I gonna do without her in my life ... am I able to compensate her cuts & bruises in preparing my meals .. will I be able to be what she wants me to be ... How am I supposed to repay her back...

Tough ain't it?

3 comments:

  1. apa benar ini tulisan abdul ghaffar abdul rahman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lapar..lapar...ckp ade chkn curry jek :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akim - yes this is Abdul Ghaffar's work ! :D

    Ina - tu yang sy surprised gila tu !

    ReplyDelete