Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pen & Paper ..

Hmm, I can't help but think of what bouncing echoes in my head need to be realized & materialized in words here, the whole hot sunny day at the office.

I had tonnes to express & share (I think) this morning, while I was on the bus to work.
Fortunately, I got them restless echoes, pacified & calmed in my virtual grasps (held & locked them in my biological Central Processing Unit & storage compartments A.K.A my brains) ..

Sorted them in folders, separated by their natures, I even named the folders for the ease of retrieving later.
I was so sure that they will still be there in those named (some cutely & some demonic) & tagged folders, till I reach back home for the daily data purging & converting to physical & tangible words & phrases ..

Thanx to my rapidly deteriorating cerebellum, cerebrum, encephalon & medulla oblongata (some call it brains :p), all those nice, neatly organized "echoes" are bouncing, banging their selves against my CPU walls back again once I finished work & reached home .. SIGH !!

That's why I decided to have my trusty notebook (conventional notebooks with cardboard covers & lined pages :p) with me all the time from tomorrow on .. so help me God :D

I can't afford to lose more precious thoughts & impulsive ideas (which do not last even a minute in my mind) no more .. hmmm I wonder how many great & superb ideas I have neglected & forgotten in this 27 years of my life.

So friends, take my advice, have a pen & paper near you MOST of the time aight! :D we humans have flaws & imperfections ..

1 comment: