Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Cyberspace, It's Inhabitance & Patrons ..

Wish i could decorate your virtual walls with potraits of tranquility & ur ceilings with chandeliers of bliss ...

Sadly I am only able stain them with marks of desperation & darken it with gloom & vengence ..

I was brought back to the world of reality (after a mere few hours of shut eyes) yesterday morning by an image which i would luv to forget & erase from my mind ...

So that explains the gloom & frown of my very 1st enrty .. sigh ..

But i assure u this state would'nt last for forever (godwillingly !) .. :D

What I forsee is having a mambo jambo, mix & match, collage like virtual log book as i will be sharing with you what i feel, what i see, what i think (which happens to be never in order or organized! :p)

.. mussssst ... ggggeeett ... sleeeeep ..

2 comments:

  1. welcome!!!! and happy blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally an entry!! LOL
    Told you you'll love blogging!
    :D

    ReplyDelete